Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Enabler Alert

There is a one-day only sale today at Inkspirations. I bought the cute cupcake stamp and I think it will go great with my new Just Johanna sentiment, "Eat the frosting first."

Sorry I've been MIA lately. I've kept up on your blogs but I've neglected mine. I have a bunch of images colored and several projects lined up. I just need to finish them so I can share.

3 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

Yeah! Can't wait to see what you've been doing! (omg it is so hot...)

K Hutchinson said...

waiting on the edge of my seat!

Little C's Creations said...

Aloha Heather,

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. This is the first time I'm visiting your site, and I love what I see. Will add you to my reader!! I totally understand about not upkeeping your own blog, but going on other's and still commenting. It's one or the other, right? I don't know how to do it... there isn't enough time in a day.

Ok dear - have an awesome day, and I look forward to more of your pretty work.

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails