Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Image Box


I've been trying to find a way to organize all the stamped images that I have been collecting for the past couple of years. The other day I found this box on sale at Target. It measures 6 1/2' x 7 1/2' W and 5 1/2' H. It came with 5 dividers but I'm going to add lots more so I can easily find the image I'm looking for. I'm hoping that this will save me a lot of crafting time.

2 comments:

pescbrico said...

Anything we can do to get more craft time is good! lol. This is a good idea!

K Hutchinson said...

Super cute way to store your images! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails