Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Friday, September 28, 2007

Last Halloween-y card for now


Okay, this picture is kinda crappy but I think you get the idea. I usually take all my pictures outside on the patio (my secret is out) but I took this one flat, in the kitchen. The card is the yellow thing, I just used the star paper as a backdrop.

I don't know why the heck this image for Tami's merry go round swap stumped me for so long but I knew I wanted a fake spider on it. I thought it would be funny if the spider offered some encouraging words to his friend. So, I used the"hang in there" stamp from Alicia's blog candy. I doodled around the image then went a little pen wild and hand-drew cobwebs in all the corners.

Image: Hairy Hairy from Penny Black

Sentiment: Studio G

9 comments:

pescbrico said...

Great card! Don't worrie about your picture it put us in an Halloween ambiance! :)

K Hutchinson said...

I love the spider on it! Great colors!

Tami Bayer said...

That is so funny! I love the hang in there sentiment with this spider. Great card.

My Paper World said...

Very funny and cute!

Thanh Vo said...

I love the fake spider! It definitely adds depth and dimension to the card.

Renée Storch said...

I think you did a fine job on it! I love how you added the fake spider.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Fantastic card!

Unknown said...

love the spidey on this one he looks so cute and hairy!

Jill said...

Cute card Heather. Love the doodling.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails