Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Spooky house card


I love this image. I only colored the pumpkins with my prismacolor pencils to make them stand out. Then, I added vellum to give the whole image a foggy, spooky feel. I grounded the image on a simple, striped paper to keep the focus on the image. This card is part of the merry go round swap that Tami is hosting on the Stamp Shack.

7 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

OMG that is so cool! Love the vellum on it! That is my image! So much fun! You did and awesome job with it!

Renée Storch said...

I love this card. I love the foggy feel that the vellum has given the card.

Julie Prichard said...

Awesome!! It IS spooky!!

Renee Zieglmeier said...

What a cool card! It looks great!

My Paper World said...

Wow, love that spooky effect with the vellum! Such a cool idea, this is a fabulous card!

Unknown said...

Yay ive found my way to your blog..all your things look awsome and i love this card the vellum gives it a fantastic look.

Tami Bayer said...

I adore what you did with this...the vellum is perfect. Beautifully eerie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails