Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas and the sweet dreams winner


Merry Christmas. Here are some fun pictures from around my house today. The handsome man on the left is my chocolate lab, Paris. The goofball in the apron is my niece. She put on her apron and stuffed the pockets with cookie cutters.

I really enjoyed reading everyone's wishes. I hope that they all come true in the new year. Congratulations to my sweet dreams winner, Tejal. Her wish: "My wish for the new year is to expand creatively...make more cards, try and push the boundries of what I create and not stick to conventional stuff.."

Thanks everyone for sharing your wishes. I'm already collecting goodies for the 10,000 hits sweet dreams. Have a wonderful holiday!

10 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Congrats Tejal! Your niece is so cute and paris is very beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Rina said...

Merry Christmas!! Heather:)
and congratulations, Tejal!!

Thank you for your lovely photos!!
I enjoy seeing them!!

Have a Wonderful day with your family & friends!!

Godelieve said...

Congrats Tejal!

Merry Christmas Heather, to you and your family.

Alison Gibbs said...

Gorgeous photos Heather.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.
Alison

pescbrico said...

Congratulation Tejal! Merry Christmas to you Heather! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tejal for your price !! snif...snif !! i missed that one !! never mind, next time huh ??
nice photos there Heather and your niece is sooo gorgeous !!
Best wishes toyou and your family too !!!

christie said...

Heather your niece is beautiful. Better watch out for the boys when she gets older!! Your dog is so cute!! He looks like a good snuggler! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

jadadog said...

Merry Christmas! Congrats to the winner! I posted a wish LO on my blog...you have to scroll down, but I like wishes...and your chocokrispie bars look YUMMY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Jessica said...

Great blog, first time here! I especially had to comment on this post because I have a chocolate lab too! She is such a good dog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails