Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bliss


This card satisfies two challenges: This week's Stamp Shack Color Challenge and Barb's bingo challenge to use Stampin Up! stamps. I didn't have the right patterned paper for the color challenge so I made my own using SU Perfect Plaids and SU Riveting on light blue and peach DCWV cardstock. The chipboard frame, photo corners and sentiment are by Scenic Route Paper Company. I added a little chocolate brown satin ribbon to the corner.

6 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Gorgeous card! Love the ribbon! Great job on two challenges in one card!yna

pescbrico said...

Wow! I love it a lot! This is a really cool card! Like the way you use the circle sentiment!

BarbK said...

This a beautiful, Heather. I love it.

Tami Bayer said...

I love the way the circle is off to the edge of the cut out. Great ribbon, too.

Anonymous said...

Wowwww !! yes this is 'bliss' to look at !! loooove it Heather !!
ps: don't forget to let me know once you post how you do your 'Crackes' card !! looove to see it !!

Shannon McGann said...

This is gorgeous! I love the big bow and the beautiful colours! Thanks for the extra bingo number!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails