Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Owl Card


I work with kids everyday and sometimes I get pretty crafty with a crayon. I designed this card at work and then came home and made him. His eyes are circle punched from patterned paper. I used orange and grey Prism cardstock for his body. His tie has two stamped justjohanna Alma owls that I colored with Prismacolor pencils. He's basically a tent card with his head above the fold.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable ... I love the child-like whimsy in the design.

K Hutchinson said...

This is so fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love his fluffy feathers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails