Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Pink Snowman


For New Years, Melissa from Lilybean Paperie had a challenge to make a snowman card. The card had to have either a pink or blue color scheme, some kind of fabric on it, and some sparkle or bling. I made the card in time for the challenge but chickened out and didn't post it.
Well, since ya'll are my friends, I'll share it with you. I used: DCWV pink cardstock, pink felt, justjohanna snowflake trio, doodling around border, sparkly hearts are sparkly foam hearts that I cut down into smaller hearts, and sparkly white puffy paint on snowman and ground.

8 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Love the pink snowman! Snow fun!

Tami Bayer said...

What a fun card...it's a valentine snowman. I'm inspired by you!

Rina said...

Hello! Heather:)

So LOVELY!!! 
I love your Pink Snowman!!

Anonymous said...

This snowman is too adorable :o)

Kitty Forseth said...

Hi Heather!

Thanks so much for your sweet comment :).

Your snowman is just precious. I love pink and white!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Kitty

Anonymous said...

That is a very cute card Heather !!love the felt to give texture to the card !!

Melissa said...

I'm sorry you were afraid to post this adorable little creation! i just love it---it's really truly darling. Thanks for playing along---We'll have another challenge soon and i hope you'll post your work for me, please!
MElissa

Godelieve said...

What a fun card this is!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails