Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Easter Decoration

I am super excited about my newsest passion-altered bakeware! I made this Easter wall hanging with a fluted cake pan, wide satin ribbon, fabric flowers, glittered chipboard letters and plastic eggs, justjohanna stamped images and vintage sheet music.

And, the most exciting part: This item is available in my new Etsy Shop- Grow Home.

7 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

This is gorgeous! Good luck with the etsy shop!

pescbrico said...

OH Heather this is so cool !!! I love this a lot! wow!

Trish D said...

This is great - love the music background

Janine said...

This is just so wonderful... Great job***

Robyn said...

What a great idea!!! Looks fabulous!

Thanh Vo said...

This is, as Julie normally says, "KICK ASS!" You are so great with these alterable items Heather! Heck, I didnt even know this could be altered ;)

Lisa said...

I know this is an old post, but I've got to say that I lvoe that Easter hanging. I think the sheet music is what makes this such a fabulous piece. It's the "icing on teh cake". Great job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails