Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ooh la la

I had a fabulous weekend with my friends Julie, Tami, Kim, and new friend Andrea. We did some beachin', junkin', eatin', artin' and lots of hanging out. We were even able to stop by the justjohanna Boutique opening and visit with Debbie and Johanna for a short bit. (I know, I need to post pictures.)

For now, here is a little pretty that I made after my whirlwind weekend. I used a vintage pastry pan, vintage sheet music, French ribbon, faux pearls, feathers and a sparkly black ribbon embellishment.

8 comments:

Ethel Amutan said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with awesome company! What a nice bracelet you made (it is a bracelet, right?) I love the French ribbon. hmmm.....I don't think I've ever worked with French ribbon. Yet another item to add to my ever-growing wish-list.

Alison Gibbs said...

Sounds like you girlsd had a great time.
love your new creation.
Alison

K Hutchinson said...

ooh la la is right! I love it! Those tins are awesome you got! I love the French ribbon! I had a ball this weekend! Thanks for taking time to hang out with me! If you ever want to come to the North Pole- I will give you the grand tour!

Anonymous said...

oui oui!!! I Love it!!

Il est si beau !

Tami Bayer said...

What an amazing transformation to the little tin. Wonderful!

Rina said...

So beautiful!!
Black with white pearl looks so elegant!!

Sounds like you had a great weekend last week!
I enjoyed seeing photos of you@"Pink" boutique!!
There were all-star cast for me:)

Godelieve said...

Gorgeous! And it sounds like you had a fun day with your friends!

The Artful Eye said...

Heather this is wonderful. I love how you pulled this all together.

Look at Julie with those snazzy french words.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails