Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wonderland Part 2

I just loved playing with the die cuts from Daisy D designed by Stephanie Dosreis.

The tag I made came together very easily. I distressed the edges, added ribbon with colored staples and stamped justjohanna Created For You By with pink ink to match the flowers on the die cut.

I love the fun, bright colors of the die cuts so I made this card with some colors that I wouldn't usually think to put together. I used 3 (Dance, play and make believe) of the many sentiments in the pack with punched out cardstock and justjohanna Five Petal Flower and Shadow.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

They are very fun! Looks like you had lots of fun making them too!

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi Heather,

Sweet cards! I love Daisy D papers. I haven't tried any of the die cuts, but always looking for new things. Hope you and the dogs are getting in some great beach time. Speak to you soon,
Tammy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails