Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm So Lucky

My friend Angie from Stampings of the Shug recently ran a contest called, What Can You Make Out Of This. She sent each contestant a kit with the same image, papers and Prima flowers. It is amazing how different the cards turned out using the same materials (see cards here). My card is on the right. My friend Thanh and I tied for cutest and most creative cards.

I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and added the polka dot ribbon (we were allowed to add one embellishment to the kit) and then used my Fiskars Threading Water punch on the striped paper.

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I loved your card! The coloring is outstanding. Loved the layout on the card too! Congratulations!

shuggy said...

thanks for playing along!! i'm glad you got your little goodies!

Thanh Vo said...

Congrats dear friend! I couldnt think of a better person to share it with than you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails