Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Falling Leaves

I love fall. We don't get a lot of fall where I live so it's a real treat to visit somewhere with changing leaves and crisp fall air. I made the card and tag below for 2 different WCMD challenges: Tracy's fall colors challenge and Godelieve's card and tag combo challenge. I brayered white cardstock with every brown, orange, gold, and copper ink that I own. Then I stamped OBP leaf with ink and embossed with chocolate scented brown embossing powder. mmmm. I rubbed some Perfect Gold Perfect Pearls powder over each leaf and cut them out.
The leaves are really shiny and multicolor IRL.
OBP just for you sentiment stamp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! I bet it smells great too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails