Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hello Baby

My bff and her hubby just welcomed the most precious baby girl into their family. I wanted to make something special for her so I dusted off the sewing machine and made her a bunting (pennant banner) for her Beatrice Potter themed room.

I found some great goodies at Joann's Fabrics: a Fiskars 3 piece quilting set (on sale!) and lots of cute fabric. I had a hard time choosing a color scheme until I found the Heidi Grace fabrics (serendipity!). The rest of the fabrics were chosen to coordinate with those three fabrics.
I followed a great tutorial from Joyful Abode. The pictures were taken in my bathroom because it's the same color as the baby room.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet is this! She is going to love it! Looks like it was fun to make! SMILE

Ashley Gilbert said...

Awww that is too cute! Her colors are pink, green and white. Yeah what a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

SUPER cute, Heather!!

TheTovarFamily said...

Heather you are soooo creative! Just cute!
Love ya

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails