Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Open House 2009

Welcome to my Christmas open house. I have pictures of my town followed by some from my home.
First, let's start off in downtown Huntington Beach. This is a pedestrian bridge acrosss Pacific Coast Highway connecting the Huntington Beach Hyatt to the beach. The picture of the lantern is also in front of the Hyatt..  Let's go to my home. For the past several years we have put this painted wooden nativity in front of our home. I love it's simplicity. Nativities are a major part of our Christmas decorations. We have several dozen. We have everything from nativity washcloths to ornaments. Here is a sampling.

Finally, we'll end with a picture of our Christmas tree. We love to pack it full of ornaments. They all have special memories attached.
Thank you so much for visiting my open house.

1 comment:

Suzi said...

LOVE it!!! I'm always on the look out for new Nativity scenes. My favorites are the two Veggie Tales ones. I love "toy" Nativities best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails