Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009. Hello 2010!

I had a pretty great year. Here are some of my creative highlights. I hope to create more in 2010. I'll do more tutorials this year and I'll reconnect with my cardmaking roots.
Thanks for visiting me. And, thank you for all of your supportive comments throughout the year. They really keep me motivated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2010 HB! I hope this year is all that you DREAM it will be!

Karen said...

It looks like you've had a fun year with fabric and food! Creativity comes in all forms and I think its great when its embraced in any medium!!! Love your fabric seasonal window banners/garland! :> cUte! Happy New Year!

Brigitte from Australia said...

Heyyy Beaudiful HEather from Cali !!
haven't been visiting for sooo long but...still thinking about you and wishing you and your family
a HAPPY NEW YEAR for 2010 !!
with lots and lots of xciting things in store for you :)

hugs from Australia xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails