Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Latest on the Birthdays Project

I feel so blessed and overwhelmed by the amount of help that is coming in for my Birthdays Project. So far, I've collected and received emails from ladies all over the U.S. and Canada willing to help me collect items for poor infants. If you would like to help, there are still many things needed including:

20 bars of Ivory soap
40 flat fold diapers (these are sold in packs of 12 at Walmart)
10 pairs of baby socks or booties (storebought or homemade) 

For more information on what this project is all about, go to my original post. You can either email me ( h_mcewen at hotmail dot com ) or leave a comment here with questions or to volunteer to help me collect infant items for my birthday. Thanks so much.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails