Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Monday, December 20, 2010

Owl Bags - They're a Hoot!

The puns just keep coming to me. I made some fun owl bags for my little sisters this Christmas. I followed the clever pattern from Everyday Celebrations. The best part is that I used felt, vintage pink corduroy, fabric scraps and vintage sheets all from my stash. I only had to buy the fusible web.

Some additional views:

I hope that my 12 and 14 year-old sisters enjoy them. My niece keeps asking me if I will make one for her.

Check out this and other patterns at the Everyday Celebrating store. I'm not an expert seamstress but she gently walked me through new-to-me techniques like using fusible web and making straps.


I have some more owl surprises to share later this week on the blog. I have no idea why this week became owl week. Hoo knew. Ha!

I have lots more projects and tutorials made from vintage sheets on my other blog, The Vintage Sheet Blog. 

5 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

SUPER cute, Heather!!

Merry Christmas
xo

Anonymous said...

OH MY HEAVENS HB, these are amazing! If they do not like them send them my way! I totally LOVE them!

LeAnne Ballard said...

Thanks for sharing your totes Heather! They look wonderful. :)

~julee~ said...

I saw these on the vintage sheet blog, and had to come tell how cute they are!

Christa said...

I just saw these on the VS blog, and they're adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails